Electromechanical motorized road blockers
Electromechanical-motorized road blockers
The electromechanical road blocker Rb4000 was designed as an effective means of controlling access to high security areas (Impact resistance: K12 / pas68 crash tets rated ) such as embassies, airports, strategic factory sites, etc ...The Rb4000 offers the advantage of not requiring a side column to house the drive mechanism. The electromechanical drive is operated through a control cupboard that can be positioned as far away as 50m. This facilitates placing several barriers end to end to control exceptionally wide access points.
This electromechanical version offers the following advantages : safer thanks to torque control,easier to install and maintain, and environment-friendly. The Rb4000 is available in 4 widths: 3000, 3500 and 4000 mm , 5000 mm. (width of the rising obstacle)
- Additional two-colour traffic light.
- Post to install traffic light(s) (standard AS model)
- Additional push button box.
- Vehicle presence detector with inductive loop.
- Painting other than standard RAL2000 (RAL number to
be specified with order).
- UPS (emergency power supply ).
- Manual actuation system.
Work to be provided by the customer
- 230V or 380 V tri / single phase power supply to the control cupboard.
- Electrical connection wiring between the control
cupboard, the traffic light(s) and the position sensors.
- Reinforced concrete pit with rainwater drainage and
sealing template installation (3)
- Installation of power wires between the pit and the